Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Creating Surf on Your Cards


I love creating beach scene cards likes these









Have you seen cards like these and wished that you could make one?  There are stamps that you can buy to create the surf and though they are wonderful, there is just something extra special about making the surf from scratch.  A sense of wonder, a feeling of pride, I’m not sure what it is but I’m going to walk you through it so you can give it a try for yourself and see what I mean.  Best of all, it’s super easy to do so let’s get started.  (Click on the video below for step-by-step instructions on how to create scenes like this.)



So, what did you think of this process?  Did I walk you through it well enough?  Will you try this technique?  If you create a beach scene of your own, please share it with me on my Facebook Page

Here is an image of my final card once I had gone back and added a few springs of plant or seaweed and another small seagull cruising along the top of the water.

Don’t forget to finish the inside of your card by bringing one of the elements from the front to the inside.  Perhaps a starfish and a swash of blue ink behind the sentiment that you put inside.  I chose an anchor to represent my sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed the video and this post.  Thank you for stopping by and spending some inky time with me today.

Dawn


Disclosure:

     All products used in my blog posts and videos are my own and purchased by me.  My blog posts, videos and opinions are not sponsored, and I am not paid by the product companies to create these posts and videos. The information provided in this video is my own personal endorsement and choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment