Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Letter Pressing with Foil Stamp Die

Hello Crafters, 

Today I have a quick tip video tutorial showing you how I used a Hot Foil Stamp Die to letter press with.  It's quick, easy and a fun way to get more mileage out of those dies.  



These are the cards that I made with the backgrounds created filming this video.  Turned out nice.



I hope you enjoyed the video.  If you have any questions or comments please leave them below.

Thank you for stopping in.

Happy crafting,
Dawn

Disclosure:

     All products used in my blog posts and videos are my own and purchased by me.  My blog posts, videos and opinions are not sponsored, and I am not paid by the product companies to create these posts and videos. The information provided in is my own personal endorsement and choice.

1 comment:

  1. Your article is very informative, easy to understand, thanks

    ReplyDelete