Thursday, August 22, 2019

Paper Pine Bow Wreath Card Topper

Hello,


Yesterday I shared a video on how to make a Center Step card from scratch and today I am back to show you how I embellished my card with a wreath made from paper.
You can create a wreath like this using any branch, twig or leaf die that you have in your crafting stash.  You can even scale this wreath up to one large enough to use as home decor if you have an electronic die cutting machine.

Thanks for visiting and please stop by again for more card making inspiration and techniques.  

Until then...Happy Crafting!
Dawn

Disclosure:


     All products used in my blog posts and videos are my own and purchased by me.  My blog posts, videos and opinions are not sponsored, and I am not paid by the product companies to create these posts and videos. The information provided in is my own personal endorsement and choice.

1 comment: