Wednesday, August 1, 2018

My New Blog

Welcome to my new Blog. 

I have chosen to rename my blog to better identify its theme and my passion.   I have a love for cardmaking and I really enjoy creating scenic backgrounds for my cards, so I decided to name my blog from the three steps that I find most enjoyable:
  1. taking a piece of Paper
  2. putting Ink onto it whether that is by sponging or stamping, and
  3. then turning that into a greeting Card

As you will see, I have migrated some of my old blog posts to my new home here at Paper-Ink-Cards.  In the coming months I will be adding blog posts, pictures, video content and inspiration as it is my goal to share with you that card making is as easy as Paper-Ink-Cards.

I hope you will visit often and perhaps learn a technique or two but most of all I hope that I can inspire you.

Let's get crafting!

Disclosure:
     All products used in my blog posts and videos are my own and purchased by me.  My blog posts, videos and opinions are not sponsored, and I am not paid by the product companies to create these posts and videos. The information provided in this video is my own personal endorsement and choice.


2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE!?? !! :) Super Tutorial, Excellent Teaching Skills, Very Pleasant Voice and Lovely Personality!! Such Talent! and to think you share your talent with me ( and many others ;) It's Absolutely Wonderfully Awesome!! I have lots of crafting stuff, always nervous to actually DO a card...worried I'd just mess it all up! Your Step by Step Video is Amazing and I'm goin' IN! Going to give it a try! Thank you sooooooooooo very much! I am a BIG BIG PaperInkCards FAN! Going to find you on You Tube and be a subscriber-- I don't want to miss a thing!! Enjoy your day, I'm sure going to! With your video tutorial help that is!! Thank you, Nancy in New Jersey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Nancy, thank you so much. You really made my day. I just have one thing to say - don't be afraid of messing things up It Is Only Paper! Some of my very best work were mistakes that I just kept at it and turned them into lovely projects. Have fun, create and don't worry about perfection. Enjoy!

      Delete