Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Halloween Paper Crafting

(Originally posted 10/31/2016)

It's so hard to believe that it is Halloween again.  Halloween is one of my favorite times of year.  I used to decorate our yard as a haunted hillside graveyard and we would get kids trick-or-treating from all over town.  They would come by just to see what we had done that year.  My family and I would play tricks and scare the little kiddies and hand out candy and toys.  We and the community all had so much fun!

My daughter and I also used to have an annual tradition of watching the original Halloween movies, the Elm Street series and even some very old horror films that I grew up watching with my mom.  This is the first Halloween that she hasn't been around for our tradition and I really miss it.

Now we live in a city apartment and my daughter has moved away but I still like to do some decorating.  I even use some of my cards to decorate around the house with.  Why not?

Here are some paper and vinyl crafting that I did using my Cricut Explore.  Spooky!!!
Luminary Front

Luminary Back

Haunted House & Scary Tree


Have a fun, happy and safe Halloween everyone!

Disclosure:
     All products used in my blog posts and videos are my own and purchased by me.  My blog posts, videos and opinions are not sponsored, and I am not paid by the product companies to create these posts and videos. The information provided in this video is my own personal endorsement and choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment