Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Crazy Bird Witch Casts a Spell

(Originally posted 10/11/2015)

While others are putting away their Bird Crazy Tim Holtz stamps and dies I finally found some time to do a little card with mine.



The background of this card was sprayed with Glimmer Mists and blended.  It was created on glossy paper but I also added a clear shimmer and although the pictures doesn't show it, it shimmers.  Then I cut and lightly inked the Crazy Bird and her hat and broom with Stardust and Dew Drop inks.  Finally I layered her and her pumpkin companion, bat and spiders for a crazy Halloween night.  Inside I stamped one of the Dylusions "I am currently unsupervised" sentiments.  "The possibilities are endless."




Next is a card I made using Gina K Designs Autumn Wishes StampTV Kit for the Mod Squad Challenge Group's "Get Your Fall On" weekly challenge.

I layered the tree trunk stamp with two of the tree foliage stamps in the kit to make my tree.  Then I stamped the owl from the kit on a separate piece of cardstock, scanned him in to reduce his size to fit in my tree then cut him out with my Pixscan mat.  He was colored with Spectrum Noir Pens.  The background was inked with Distress Inks then I added some ribbon, a bow and the "You're such a blessing" sentiment from the kit layered with one of the pieces of pattern paper mounted on an ivory card base.  I love how it all turned out.


I hope you have had a nice crafty weekend.   

~Dawn

Disclosure:
     All products used in my blog posts and videos are my own and purchased by me.  My blog posts, videos and opinions are not sponsored, and I am not paid by the product companies to create these posts and videos. The information provided in this video is my own personal endorsement and choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment